This Paleo Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is grain-free and gluten free and will totally satisfy your sweet tooth!
This Paleo Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough tastes JUST like the real thing. I mean exactly like the real thing.
You know when you get a craving for cookie dough? NOT cookies but just straight up raw dough? Yeah, THIS is the Paleo Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough recipe you need for when that happens.
Paleo treats aren’t that cheap to buy or to make and usually I just want a bit of it and not a whole pan of brownies or batch of truffles. When I started developing this recipe I figured I’d throw some ingredients together and see how it turned out and if it was terrible I didn’t waste much since I was only making one serving. Well lo and behold it was epicly delicious.
One taste of the cookie dough and I was floored. Like absolutely in shock that this 2 second concoction tasted exactly like real cookie dough. If you had given me this before I had any clue what Paleo was I wouldn’t have known any difference in it versus the toll house cookie recipe that sits on the back of a Crisco can.
What makes this a healthier treat? Well, there’s no granulated sugar, no white flour and no milk and it still taste like the cookie dough we all know and love. Turns out you really can have your
cake cookie dough and eat it too.
A few simple ingredients and 2 minutes is all you need. Simply throw all of the ingredients into a food processor and let it go for a minute until creamy.
While this is Paleo, it does have grass-fed butter in it. I know some people still don’t eat butter, so either ghee or coconut oil also works.
P.S… This awesome cookie dough is now used in my Cookie Dough Paleo Cheesecake that’s complete with a brownie crust as well as these Cookie Dough Fudgesicles and Cookie Dough Truffles – Check them out!
Paleo Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
This Paleo Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie dough tastes just like the real thing, grab a spoon and dig in!
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 5 tablespoons grass-fed butter (cold; can use ghee for strict paleo)
- 2-3 teaspoons honey (to taste)
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce 85% dark chocolate (chopped; use unsweetened for strict paleo or regular 85% dark for more lenient)
- 1 generous pinch sea salt
More TIPS about this paleo recipe in the post above!
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and see if you need a bit more honey, vanilla, or salt depending on your taste. If you do just add a little bit at a time until you're satisfied.
- Stir in the chocolate and serve.
Serving size: 2 tbsp
- I use a wildflower honey that's a bit milder than normal honey so the flavor isn't so pronounced.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Where does nutrition info come from? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols (though the latter are rarely seen on this site), because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.