This golden turmeric latte recipe is packed with healthy ingredients you need in your life. I’m sure by now that you have heard all of the amazing benefits of turmeric, right?? If not, don’t worry, I’ll let you in on the secret surrounding this glorious drink (and how to make a turmeric latte). But first, I want to tell you more about this turmeric ginger latte! It makes an excellent warming drink any time of the day.
Want to know how I took this turmeric latte to the next level? I added protein to it! Not just any protein, but collagen peptides that have been shown to support gut health, heal leaky gut, soothe aching joints, and nourish your skin! With over 18 amino acids, this little supplement packs a ton of benefits.
I usually add a scoop or two to my smoothies, coffee, or bone broth, but then I thought…why not add it to one of the healthiest drinks imaginable and really pack a nutrient punch??
So that’s just what I did.
This golden milk latte is already loaded with inflammation-fighting compounds. We all face inflammation in our bodies, whether it’s from poor diet, not enough sleep, stress, or environmental stressors. By adding turmeric to your meals, you can help offset this inflammation.
I also added in some ginger to the golden latte, which is excellent for soothing your digestive system. And then cinnamon! Cinnamon has also been shown to regulate blood sugar and prevent neurological diseases like MS and Alzheimer’s. Have I convinced you to start sipping on this drink daily yet? I hope so!
How To Make A Turmeric Latte
This golden latte recipe is straightforward to make and just takes a few minutes. The best part is you only need 9 ingredients for this gourmet latte that you can make right at home.
- Heat ingredients in a saucepan – almond milk, coconut milk, coconut oil, collagen peptides, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom pods, and honey. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer and strain. Simmer for two minutes, then strain out any of the solids.
That’s all there is to it!
Can I Use Only Almond Milk Or Only Coconut Milk?
Yes, you can any type of milk you like for the base. I usually go with 1 cup of almond or hemp milk with 1/2 cup coconut milk, OR I just go with all coconut milk and thin it out a bit with some water. All coconut milk without the water is a bit thick for my taste.
You can also play around with the ratio of spices to see what you like best. I like mine heavy on the cinnamon, so I always add an extra dash or two to the top.
Does This Turmeric Latte Recipe Have Caffeine?
No, there is no caffeine in this latte recipe. We do not put any coffee or espresso in it, and none of the other ingredients have caffeine.
How Do I Make My Turmeric Ginger Latte Frothy?
You can easily make this golden turmeric latte frothy by using a handheld frother. Alternatively, a blender will also work, but is more to clean.
Do I Drink This Turmeric Latte Recipe Cold Or Hot?
The intention of this turmeric latte recipe is to drink it warm, so it relaxes you and rejuvenates your body as you sleep. The warming spices paired with a warm latte make a great combination.
However, it’s more than fine to sip on this golden turmeric latte cold if you prefer. Just pour the turmeric ginger latte over a glass of ice and sip it.
How Do You Store This Turmeric Ginger Latte?
If you happen to not finish it, you can store this turmeric ginger latte in a glass jar or another airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
More Paleo Drink Recipes
I love water as much as the next person, but sometimes it’s nice to have a delicious paleo drink to get the day started – or finished. Try some of these ideas:
- Pumpkin Spice Flax Seed Smoothie – Like pumpkin pie in a glass!
- Banana Chocolate Protein Shake – This is so easy to make, with only 6 ingredients, and tastes like brownie batter.
- Cinnamon Turmeric Iced Tea – Want to add in more turmeric to your diet? Cool off with a glass of this refreshing turmeric iced tea – it’s great for summer.
- Dairy-Free Hot Chocolate – Warm up to a cup of this delicious hot chocolate… no dairy milk needed.
Tools To Make An Easy Golden Latte:
Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- Grater/Zester – If you use fresh ginger, you’ll want an easy to use grater like this one.
- Frother – If you want a frothy drink, this makes it easy. You can use this for many warm drinks and lattes. I use this almost daily!
Easy Golden Turmeric Latte Recipe
This 5-minute easy golden turmeric latte recipe will have you glowing from the inside out! See how to make a turmeric latte packed with antioxidants and rich flavor.
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
- 1 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup Full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Collagen peptides
- 1.5 teaspoons Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground ginger
- 2 medium Cardamom pods (crushed open, optional)
- 1 tablespoon Honey (optional, to taste)
More TIPS about this paleo recipe in the post above!
Bring all ingredients to a boil. Simmer for 2 minutes.
Strain and enjoy!
Sering Size: 1 turmeric latte
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Where does nutrition info come from? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols (though the latter are rarely seen on this site), because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.