What’s better than boozy popsicles? These Spicy Mango Margarita Creamsicles are the perfect summer treat for adults!
I’ve always loved popsicles.
My solution for an adult popsicle was obviously to make a margarita one. These are delicious without the booze too but who can resist a little tequila mango action? Not me. The flavor of the mango part resembles the Grilled Mango Habanero Margaritas that I made a few weeks ago and the coconut cream part is pure sweet creaminess.
It takes forever to layer these popsicles but in the end it’s worth it. You get two distinct flavors that work so well together but are playful enough for you not to take them seriously. No fancy BBQ’s required.
If you have little ones at home simply leave out the tequila in a bit of the mango purée and use a different colored popsicle stick so you can differentiate the two.
.Since these were SO good I have a feeling I’ll be making more popsicles this summer than normal margaritas? How’s that sound?
Spicy Mango Margarita Creamsicles
These Spicy Mango Margarita Creamsicles are the perfect summer treat for adults!
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
- 1 cup mango diced
- 4 tablespoons Lime juice
- 4 ounces 100% agave silver tequila
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pinch cayenne pepper more or less depending on how spicy you want it, taste as you go
- Pinch sea salt
Coconut Cream Part
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
More TIPS about this paleo recipe in the post above!
- In a blender combine the ingredients for the mango puree. Blend until smooth.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the coconut cream blend until smooth.
- Pour a bit of mango puree into 6 popsicle molds. Freeze for 15 minutes until set. Pour in a bit of coconut cream and freeze for 20 minutes until set. Repeat alternating mixtures until the molds are full.
- Freeze overnight until completely solid.