This Pineapple Grapefruit Paloma is my new favorite way to use tequila! Perfect for hot summer days!
Sometimes you have one of those weeks where all you wish is that Wednesday was actually Friday.
I’m excited to get back on track and this paloma is the perfect start to some awesome recipes coming your way!
It’s no secret that I love tequila. There’s quite a few margarita recipes on Wicked Spatula and even a few dessert recipes that are spiked as well. I think this may just be my favorite drink beating out all the others. It’s light and refreshing making it the perfect tequila infused drink for summer! I guarantee you’ll be the star of any cookout with a pitcher of these in hand!
Pineapple Grapefruit Paloma
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
- 2 ounces 100% agave silver tequila
- 2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon agave nectar
- 2 dashes citrus bitters
More TIPS about this paleo recipe in the post above!
- Using a grapefruit slice wet the edge of a glass and rim in salt. Fill glass with ice.
- Shake the ingredients together and pour over ice.