This Paleo Teriyaki Chicken Bake is loaded with cauliflower, red bell peppers, pineapple, green onions, and a quick homemade paleo teriyaki sauce! I love this recipe for batch cooking at the start of the week and it even freezes well.
I think my favorite part of this Paleo Teriyaki Chicken Bake is the pineapple! I love how it burns just a bit around the edges and that char takes on a almost caramelized flavor.
Since I recommend baking it covered so the chicken doesn’t dry out I would suggest to pop it under the broiler for 3-5 minutes just to get some nice color on the chicken and vegetables. This is where I like to add the last little bit of teriyaki sauce as well so it gets nice and sticky.
Paleo Teriyaki Chicken Bake
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 6 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 cup fresh pineapple (diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 4 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 batch paleo teriyaki sauce
More TIPS about this paleo recipe in the post above!
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Make the Paleo Teriyaki Sauce according to its directions (link in post above)
- Place the cauliflower rice in a 13 x 9 casserole dish and top with diced pineapple, red bell pepper, green onions, and chicken breasts.
- Drizzle the chicken and vegetables with all but 2 tablespoons of the sauce. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and top with remaining glaze. Place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes to add some color to the bake.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Where does nutrition info come from? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols (though the latter are rarely seen on this site), because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.