Ah, fall. Welcome. I promised I’d have pumpkin recipes soon, I was just waiting for summer to officially be over…(I’m the type of person that hates seeing Christmas decorations before Halloween has even passed). So now I’ve savored the last few tomatoes from the garden and I’m ready to roll into all things apple, pumpkin, and comfort food. It’s still in the 80’s in my part of the world so I thought that this Cold Brew Coffee Float with Paleo Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream would be the perfect pumpkin recipe for this awkward end of summer start of fall transition.
This ice cream is the dreamiest and creamiest pumpkin ice cream I’ve ever had. With a big dose of pumpkin pie spice it’s 100% fall in each and every bite. It’s also super easy and requires no eggs or custard making. A simple blitz in a blender and a spin in an ice cream machine and you’ll have a perfect early fall treat.
If you want to get super fancy and add a drizzle of Paleo Salted Caramel over the top I totally wouldn’t blame you.
OR! Or you could even swirl it into the ice cream in the last few seconds of churning. Yes, that’s exactly what you should do!
Paleo Pumpkin Ice Cream Coffee Float
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- 2.5 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 1 15-oz can Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Cold Brewed Coffee
- Paleo caramel sauce (optional)
More TIPS about this paleo recipe in the post above!
- Make Ice Cream: Blend all of the ice cream ingredients together in a blender and chill for 1 hour. Transfer to your ice cream machine and follow the manufacturers directions.
- Assemble Float: Place cold brewed coffee in a tall glass and place 1-2 scoops of ice cream in the glass. Top with coconut caramel if desired.