This Paleo Caramel Apple Mug Cake is the perfect single serving dessert for fall!
Are you a mug cake fan? I love making them when I have a craving for cake but don’t want to bake up an entire cake knowing it would either go to waste or we would eat the entire thing way too quick. Enter a mug cake.
I topped the cake off with a little homemade paleo caramel sauce and some diced apple. I made this in a wide latte cup so it didn’t rise as much as it would have in a skinner standard cup.
It pops out easy if you want to plate it, otherwise I’d eat it right out of the mug.
Paleo Caramel Apple Mug Cake
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon paleo baking powder
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Paleo caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon Apple (chopped, plus more for topping)
More TIPS about this paleo recipe in the post above!
- Whisk together the ingredient in a mug, microwave 1-2 minutes until cooked through. Top with extra caramel and diced apples.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Where does nutrition info come from? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols (though the latter are rarely seen on this site), because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.