I love prosciutto wrapped anything but these prosciutto wrapped balsamic green beans are my favorite. Crispy and soft all at the same time with a hint of tangy balsamic = perfection. This is the perfect side dish that everyone will love. They’re perfect for any holiday table but I especially love these for Easter since these just scream spring to me!
These little gems come together in a matter of minutes and are super easy. All you have to do is blanch the green beans, wrap in prosciutto, drizzle with olive oil, and splash them with some balsamic and they’re ready to be broiled. I use my handy toaster oven for this but you can of course use a regular oven. It may take more or less time depending on how close your pan is from the broiler. Just a few minutes on each side to crisp up the prosciutto is all you need. Take em’ out and drizzle with more olive oil and balsamic and you’re done! You’ve got a delicious, pretty, and healthy side dish that I just know you’re going to LOVE.
Crispy Prosciutto Wrapped Balsamic Green Beans
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
- 12 ounces Haricot Verts or skinny green beans
- 3 ounces prosciutto
- Olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
More TIPS about this paleo recipe in the post above!
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and preheat your broiler.
- Blanch green beans for 1-2 minutes until tender but when they still have a snap to them. Drain and pat dry.
- Divide into 8 bundles and wrap in prosciutto. Depending on how large your slices are you may have to tear them in half.
- Arrange bundles on a parchment lined pan and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Broil 2-3 minutes per side until prosciutto is nice and crispy. Remove and drizzle with a bit more olive oil and balsamic if you wish. Serve immediately.