I know I know Monday’s recipe was all sauced up with buffalo sauce too. But YOU GUYS, I’m addicted. I can’t stop putting it on everything. I’m blaming these wings from the Super Bowl for being too delicious and giving me a constant craving for anything buffalo. Please don’t hate me which I’m sure you couldn’t after seeing today’s buffalo chicken pizza.
I’m the type of person that when I make a recipe that I love I’ll make it 2 or 3 times a week for a few weeks and then never make it again. Is anyone else like that? But back to this pizza…
Why yes that is all sorts of goodness piled on top of a cauliflower crust and baked until golden perfection. There’s no cheese on this pizza creation but you can totally add blue cheese and it would be fantastic. That’s if you tolerate cheese well. Bacon, chicken, peppers, jalapeños, Fresno chiles, red onions, and mushrooms complete the topping list. The sauce is a mix of butter and franks red hot buffalo sauce. It’s the perfect level of spicy but if you’re a heat freak like I am add as many jalapeños or chiles as your little heart desires.
Now I’m off to drench my breakfast in buffalo sauce. Someone please stop me!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
This pizza with bacon, chicken, peppers, jalapeños, Fresno chiles, red onions, and mushrooms is pure deliciousness.
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
Ingredients for Crust
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium green pepper (thinly sliced)
- 4-5 medium button mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 lb cooked chicken (cubed)
- 1/4 medium Red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1-2 medium jalapeños (thinly sliced; or Fresno chiles)
- 2 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- Fresh cilantro (for garnish)
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 2 tablespoons ghee
More TIPS about this paleo recipe in the post above!
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a food processor pulse the cauliflower until very finely minced.
- Place cauliflower in a skillet over medium heat and allow it to release its moisture a bit.
- Using a dish towel squeeze the water out of the cauliflower until you have a crumbly flour like consistency.
- Mix cauliflower together with the egg, olive oil, spices, and flax meal.
- Spread out onto a parchment lined pan and flatten until it's about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges are starting to brown.
- While the crust is baking prep your other ingredients. Fry the bacon, cook the cubed chicken in a bit of oil seasoned with salt and pepper, and chop the veggies.
In a small pot over low heat melt the ghee and the buffalo sauce together, keep on low heat until ready to use.
- When the crust is done remove from oven and top with buffalo sauce. Evenly spread the other toppings over the pizza.
- Bake again 10-15 minutes or until toppings start to brown.
- Slice and serve!
© Copyright Wicked Spatula. We'd LOVE for you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe instructions to social media or websites. You may share a photo with a link back instead.
Did you make this recipe?
Click here to leave a comment + star rating! ★★★★★
Then, share a pic on Instagram. Tag @wickedspatula or #wickedspatula!
amanda @ fake ginger
I love buffalo chicken pizza! I’m gonna have to try your cauliflower crust recipe soon – looks awesome!
Nibbles By Nic
Hi there! I am obsessed with this idea!! I’ve been wanting to try the Cauliflower crust and it just goes perfectly with the Buffalo. Thanks so much for posting! xo Nic
Anything with Buffalo in the name is a winner in my book! I love that stuff! SO good! What a great way to get some awesome flavor and still save some calories!
Natalie @ Tastes Lovely
Keep the buffalo recipes coming Lauren! I just love buffalo wings, with lots and lots of bleu cheese dressing. this pizza sounds delicious! I love that you made it on a cauliflower crust too. Now I won’t feel so guilty after eating an extra slice : )
Marjory @ Dinner-Mom
I wear a recipe out and then it can be a year before I make it again. I can see why you are on kick with this one! Yum!
Mischa @ Accidental Farm Wife
Lauren, I’m the same way…discover a recipe I love and we’re having it for a week! This pizza looks amazing (would definitely add the blue cheese) to stay in with on a cold, snowy day!
Miranda @ Cookie Dough & Oven Mitt
I love buffalo chicken pizza and yours looks delish! I go crazy for buffalo sauce! Right now I’m going through a buffalo chicken wrap stage where we eat that at least 2 times a week. I think I’ll switch it up to this recipe now. Yum!
pam (Sidewalk Shoes)
We finally got some snow today!
Faith (An Edible Mosaic)
This might just be the best looking cauli crust pizza…ever! I can never get enough Buffalo chicken either. 🙂
Yum! This looks amazing! Love the mushrooms!